- Material: Brass C-2680 (Or customer's requirement)...
- Plating: Tin 2.5 micro-meter over Ni 1.27micro-meter.
(Or, tin/lead, gold & palladium nickel are available.)
- Suggested PCB finished hole size: 0.94 ~ 1.09 mm.
- Press-fit technology provides a perfect gas-tight contact to work with large diameter tolerances on plated-through-hole. It's economical in comparison to solder technique.
- Compliant pin offers low contact resistance and high retention force, it eliminates thermal stress, preventing solder defects & PCB warpage caused by other design.